Throw Them Out!!!

ALL U.S. Representatives are up for re-election in 2014. We could literally clean House, by voting them ALL out of office. Let’s start next year with a new Congress… VOTE OUT all the Incumbents* in 2014. THROW THEM OUT!!!

*Incumbent: Person currently holding office.

WHY???   Here’s a few reasons…

1. Our children are going to have to pay back all the money that Congress has borrowed for the BANKS and their Wall-Street cronies! That’s IMMORAL and IRRESPONSIBLE!!!
  2. They have rewarded the same bankers & criminals who caused this Financial Crisis, giving them Trillions of our Tax Dollars
  3. They care more about keeping their own jobs, than they do about upholding the Constitution! For the fifth year in a row, Congress voted to take their automatic pay raise, while the rest of America is taking pay cuts or losing their jobs.
  4. Our soldiers are STILL fighting foreign wars based on lies!
  5. They voted to build bridges in Iraq, while America’s are falling apart.
  6. They spend more time raising money for their next election than they do JUST READING the LAWS they PASS!
  7. They continue to spend our tax dollars like drunks, which means higher taxes for all, and even higher taxes for our children.
  8. They voted to allow the NSA, FBI, CIA and others, to spy on US citizens. They can tap your phone, search your email, and your house when you’re not home and not have to tell you.
  9. Over One Million Iraqis dead!
  10. Congress — both Republicans AND Democrats — have voted overwhelmingly to send more of our money and our children (soldiers) to war!.
“We, the people” need to tell Congress and the Senate, “YOU’RE FIRED!!!”  What are YOUR reasons to Throw Them Out???  Leave a comment below…

Tags: , ,

Thursday, January 1st, 2009 US Congress

102 Comments to Throw Them Out!!!

• Preferably, the pH level of your pool water ought to drop in between 7.2 as well
    as 7.6. Chlorine works most effectively when pH degrees are kept as close to 7.2 as feasible.
    With balanced pH as well as ideal degrees of chlorine, your pool water must remain devoid of
    bacteria. Make sure you obtain some suggestions from your neighborhood Swimming pool
    or Medical spa Products firm if there has actually
    been harm to your pool filter cartridge. There are many various sorts of swimming pool filters Brisbane that are valuable for your swimming pool.

• Greetings Facebook works fine in my situation but your website is starting steadily which took close to a minute to actually load, I don’t
    know whether it’s my very own problem perhaps
    web site problems. Nevertheless, I am going to appreciate you for
    attaching fantastic blog post. I think it really has already been honestly helpful individual
    who actually visit here. I’m hoping I’ll be able to
    get even more awesome stuff and I should certainly
    flatter your site by stating you have carried out awesome writing.
    To obtain additional information from articles which you publish, I
    actually have bookmarked this web site.

• Often times the body holds on to extra weight because it is toxic and in an acidic environment.
    Morning and night are the suitable time for the treatment.
    Looking back now, it really does seem ridiculous that
    she didn’t have an inkling as to what was wrong but the frustrating thing was that her doctor didn’t either.

• Euhhh êtes vߋus sûr de сe qսе vous nous écrivez ?

• Εncore un post incontestablement captivant

• Mollie says:

Often, the item is printed with a motivational message that the company has been using in their advertising.
    In every gathering they will go to, they can put on a quite show that he is someone responsible that mean business.
    Corporate gift ideas are freely and widely available throughout.

• Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News.
    Do you have any suggestions on howw to get listed in Yahoo News?
    I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there!
    Thanks

• a. populist says:

THE VOTERS ARE COMING,,,,,THE VOTERS ARE COMING……LISTEN MY CHILDREN AND YOU SHALL HEAR THE WORDS THAT SHALL DISPEL YOUR FEAR….IN EVERY ELECTION AND EVERY TIME,,,VOTE OUT EVERY POLITICIAN FOR THEY’RE MOSTLY SWINE!……THEY CARE NOT FOR YOURS AND ONLY OF THEIRS’ AND TAKE WHAT IS YOURS AS IF IT WERE THEIRS’……THO THEY ARE ALONE IN THE BLAME,,,,,THEY’VE NO REMORSE AND NO SHAME…..SO….ACT FROM YOUR COURAGE AND BE WITHOUT FEAR…..AND THEN YOU SHALL KNOW THE GREAT PAUL REVERE!……with due love and respect for the IMMORTAL LONGFELLOW POEM……of which we should all be so worthy THIS VERY ELECTION DAY!

• domain says:

Hi my family member! I wish to say that this post is amazing,
    nice written and come with almost all significant infos. I
    would like to look more posts like this .

• Je suis tߋut à fait en éqսation avec toi

• I’m not sure exactly whyy but this site is loading incredibly
    slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or
    is it a issaue on my end? I’ll check back later andd see if the problem still exists.

• Glen Jameson says:

Our Congress is purely organized crime, charading as concerned Americans. Unfortunately, our electorate so stupid that they repeatedly reelect them. By replacing them every term, we’d at least make their crime less organized.

• ON THE EVE OF 4TH OF JULY AND 4TH OF NOVEMBER………THE VOTERS ARE COMING THE VOTERS ARE COMING……….LISTEN MY CHILDREN AND YOU SHALL HEAR THE WORDS THAT SHALL DISPEL YOUR FEAR… IN EVERY ELECTION AND EVERY TIME VOTE OUT EVERY POLITICIAN FOR THEY’RE MOSTLY SWINE…THEY CARE NOT FOR YOURS AND ONLY OF THEIRS’ AND TAKE WHAT IS YOURS AS IF IT WERE THEIRS’….THEY’VE NO REMORSE AND NO SHAME FOR THEY KNOW THEY’RE ALONE IN THE BLAME….SO ACT FROM YOUR COURAGE AND BE WITHOUT FEAR….AND THEN YOU SHALL KNOW THE GREAT PAUL REVERE,,,,,,,in honor of he immortal LONGFELLOW POEM,,,,of which we should all be so worthy!

• Ken P says:

Just found your site. GREAT JOB. I went to the polls yesterday. Voted against all incumbents. Only negative was I could only vote against one party of incumbents. That needs to be changed. My sincerest wish for a successful 2014 is that every elected official, at all levels, gets sent home. Then, in two years, we do it again. God Bless America !!

• I love it when individuals come together and share views.
    Great website, keep it up!

• I don’t even understand how I stopped up right here, however I assumed this publish was good.
    I do not understand who you’re but definitely you are going to a famous blogger for those who aren’t already.
    Cheers!

• click here says:

My partner and I absolutely love your blog and find almost all of your post’s to
    be what precisely I’m looking for. Do you offer guest writers
    to write content for you personally? I wouldn’t mind composing a post or elaborating on most of the subjects you
    write with regards to here. Again, awesome web site!

• Hello to all, the contents present at this website are really
    amazing for people experience, well, keep
    up the nice work fellows.

• The backgrounds are pleasantly detailed and shaded, with some animation as well, effectively providing
    a feudal Japan or dynastic Chinese atmosphere for the fictional realm of Lorin under a night sky.
    Compatible and almost all operating techniques (Windows
    XP, Windows Vista, Windows seven & Windows 8) and browsers.
    It may be difficult to remember multiple passwords,
    but using the same password on different sites can make you an easy
    target of hackers.

• I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought
    this post was good. I do not know who you are but definitely you’re going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;
    ) Cheers!

• wade says:

The main reason we need to do this is to scare the living hell out of the rest of the government. We need a government that knows the power of the people, and respects it rather than doing what is in their own political interests.

• I’m curious to find out what blog system you’re using?
    I’m having some minor security problems with my latest blog and
    I’d like to find something more risk-free. Do you have any recommendations?

• Youtube.Com says:

Except for the i – Phone 4, which will probably continue to
    be sold as a low-end handset. ) It has only gotten more difficult to compare between
    the carriers. One of the most common screens anyone sees on the i – Phone is the slide to unlock screen.

• I am in fact delighted to read this website posts which contains plenty of helpful data, thanks for providing such
    data.

• Howdy! Do you know if they make any plugins
    to help with SEO? I’m trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I’m not seeing very good success.

If you know of any please share. Cheers!

• Tamara says:

Some sort of essay on dota 2 treasure key hacks
    Even though learned professors have empty hope of ever discovering the majority of behind dota 2 item key hacks, I for one feel that it must
    be still a worthy purpose for examination. In
    depth analysis associated with dota 2 treasure key hacks invariably is an enriching
    experience. While much is actually written on its affect on contemporary living,
    spasmodically it returns to generate a new passion amongst people
    who study its history. Mainly because was first compared
    to antidisestablishmentarianism much has been said concerning dota two treasure key hacks through the over 50, who are likely to form a major stronghold inside the inevitable battle for hearts and minds
    and minds. In the light about this I will break down the issues to be able to give each of them objective that
    they fully require

Social Factors

Society can be described as human product. When The Tygers associated with Pan Tang sang ‘It’s lonely beginning.

Everybody’s trying to does one in’ [1], they globalised a challenge which
    had remained buried inside hearts of our ancestors for years and years.
    A child’s approach to help dota 2 treasure vital hacks provides standards in which we may judge this selves.

When one is faced with people of today some central theme emerges – dota 2 treasure key hacks is either
    enjoyed or despised, it leaves no one undecided. Just as a puppy will return to
    its very own sick, society will bring back to dota 2
    treasure key hacks, again and all over again.

Economic Factors

We do not live in a environment which barters ‘I’ll ensure that you get three
    cows for which hat, it’s lovely. ‘ Our existance can be described as generation which cries ‘Hat : $20.
    ‘ We definitely will study the Simple-Many-Pies unit, which I hope shall be familiar to most people.

Transport
    Costs

dota some treasure key hacks

There isn’t a longer a need to argue the importance of dota 2 resource key hacks,
    it is straightforward that the results speak for themselves.
    The question which surfaces now’s, how? Recent studies
    indicate that transport costs global are driven entirely just by dota 2 treasure key hacks.
    Supply Side Economic Overtax Cuts Tax deductions could turn out to be a risky tactic.

Politics Factors

Machiavellian politics is actually rife. Are our leaders justified in pursuing along with maintaining political power?
    Comparing the ideals with the young with
    the actuality felt by their elders is much like contrasting dota 2
    prize key hacksism and post-dota a pair of treasure key hacksism.

Let us consider the words of that silver tongued orator, the star of level and screen Bartholomew Bootlegger ‘Man’s greatest enemy is complacency regarding personal and political personal hygiene.
    ‘ [2] I fight that his insight straight into dota 2 treasure major hacks
    provided the inspiration for these great phrases. If dota 2 treasure key hacks be the food of politics, participate in on.

Is dota some treasure key hacks politically proper, in every
    sense? Each man, woman and to a lesser extent, child, must create their own mind.

Realization

To conclude, dota a pair of treasure key hacks offers, and will continue as a major building block with the world in which everyone live.
    It questions, raised a generation and figures show it’s a
    really winning formular.

As a parting shot here are the words of super-star Mariah
    Beckham: ‘I require dota 2 treasure critical hacks, nothing more nothing less.

• Let me know YOUR reasons to Throw Them Out!

1 + = two